[1.187.088] [Multiplayer] Disconnecting Player Jams Dampeners

Carlen White shared this bug 6 years ago
Won't Fix

Disconnecting player inside a ship causes said ship dampeners to "Jam" and refuse to change depending on what the disconnecting player had it set to. If the player reconnects the bug persists but they are the only one who can toggle it on-off.

(Not shown in video: Dampers ON, the setting the player set it to, will prevent the buggy resync)

Addendum: Picking up/Docking with a ship (Not static station) seems to fix the issue?

Replies (3)

photo

i have i think the same kind of bug in my screenshot you see me flying in a ship with dampeners on. bij doing this my UPS drop to 30 and i get desync problems because the server runs on a UPS of 60. I get a lot of stuttering. when i disable the dampners my UPS goes back to 60.

photo

It seems like its a PCU thing ....... i have changed a lot of hydrogen thrusters with conveyor systeem into ion thruster and where possible i have deleted most of the conveyor part. the problem looks to be solved in some way

but still its wierd that there is such a large difference between sever speed an local speed .... with creates desync

photo
photo

Hello,

does it still happen to you? Can you explain it a bit more and also attach exact steps to reproduce it for both players?

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineers,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it, we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file