[1.187.088] Large UPS difference between dampeners on and off

jappie5 shared this bug 5 years ago
Won't Fix

Yesterday i was very happy to see that when I fly my very large ship (PCU 58000+)with a speed of 100m/s the UPS of my dedicated server didn't drop beneath the 60 UPS but when it did for less then a second.

Today when i did the same exact thing. I noticed that when I was flying with the same ship in space with a speed of 100m/s my UPS drops to 30 when i activate the dampeners. This was while pressing the W button so the speed wasn't increasing or decreasing. when i deactivate the dampers while pressing W my UPS did go back to 60+. When activate the dampeners again the UPS drops to 30, until i deactivate the dampeners again.

I think its some kind of bug does someone else has the same experiences???

Replies (3)

photo

It looks like its a local thing and not a server thing. the server simulation speed is not decreasing only the local simulation speed.

photo

Hello,

do you still encounter the issue? if yes, could you upload the blueprint of the ship?

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello Engineer,

Since there are no new comments in this topic and we are still not able to reproduce it, we are closing this thread as outdated.

In case anyone is encountering the same or similar bug, which is not already posted in a different thread, please feel free to create a new thread with all relevant information.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Leave a Comment

Attach a file