This object is in archive! 

1.187.087 Gatlings on cargo ship (Hauler) spawning with parts detached

Geneticus0 shared this bug 6 years ago
Won't Fix

fPjRH7w

Replies (4)

photo

Hello,

Could you please provide us with more information regarding the issue you reported? To report a bug into our system it is necessary to have reliable steps to reproduce in order for programmers to fix it. Is the cargo ship spawned by some mod?

Any additional information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Dear Keen

I have the same issues. what is happening here is when you spawn a blueprint with turrets, parts of the model are detached from the base of the model. so the barrels and body are hovering several meters from the ship and then the support strutters are in a different area. Yet they will move with the ship as if attached

So basically the model has exploded and the individual moving parts are scattered.

I thought it happened to just the modded turrets, but it also does this to vanilla turrets too and only when you spawn in a blue print. when placing a turret it is fine.

photo

No that is a vanilla cargo ship. However mods will do it too.

photo

the ship in the picture is the mining hauler.

for me it's only happening to cargo ships in survival.

i've also seen this bug happen to hangar doors.

appears to be only the middle sections of the blocks that are afected.

photo

How often does it happen?

How long it stays that way?

I was probably able to reproduce it, I am not sure though. Can you look at the video: https://streamable.com/darns to confirm it is really the same thing?

Kind Regards

photo

Hi Keen, I'm currently running planetary cargo ships in my offline solo survival game, each ship that spawns due to the mod has their weapons desynced (for lack of a better word), very similar to what was in the video. These ships that spawn, if they have hanger doors, the hanger door pieces are also desynced. however, unlike in the video you posted, they don't re-align to their proper location.

photo

Same happens to me, if you are looking at spawned ships from a distance or thru a camera its turrets appear to be floating besides the ship at wierd angles. When i get closer it goes to normal.

photo

Here some pictures of the same problem on mining hauler and even on Argentavis.

Oh and the turrets flaot around when you move the ship, they are stil atached by some strange force. You cant grind them down or weld them to completion. They are in space only visualy, you cant interact with them.

photo

I am seeing this, too. Vanilla 1.188.105, Crashed Red scenario. Not always, but occasionally. Usually after a prolonged gameplay.

It is not bound to a single ship model, I'm seeing the Argentavis with weirdly floating hangar doors.

To be confirmed: The weirdness goes away as soon as I move them once, such as clicking the button to close the doors or toggle turret's idle movement.

photo

Hello, Engineers!

it´s already quite long time from when this issue was originally posted as well as from the last comment.

Are you still experiencing it? Or was it fixed in meantime.

Thanks in advance for confirming me current situation.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineers!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Replies have been locked on this page!