This object is in archive! 

[1.199] Unable to scroll while using trackpad

WesternGamer shared this bug 2 years ago
Won't Fix

I am encountering a bug which the game thinks the scroll wheel is scrolling very fast forever when I am using a trackpad. This causes the terminal to be unusable in the control panel section and any menu with a scroll bar tends to scroll to the bottom or top and stay there. Also the game switches between block variants very fast making placing blocks impossible.

Replies (2)

photo

Hello, WesternGamer,

thanks for letting us know about your concern. However, when tried on our side, we were not able to reproduce this issue.

We weren´t using trackpad as such, but tested with touchpad on the notebook. All functions worked correctly - no uncontrollable scrolling in menus, g-menu or control panel with lots of blocks in it. All stayed still, only when using click on the scroll bar and dragging across the touchpad, the menu would move.

The software used by the touchpad on our side is called Synaptics.

What exactly are you using - the SW, the model/manufacturer of the trackpad? Does it use any own application like e.g. headphones in which you can set some settings and such? If yes, is it set correctly? Is it fully up-to-date?

As this thread is labeled with [199], I take it it was working before without any flaws (on v198 a older)? Is it working as expected in all other apps, programs and games?

Thanks for providing any more information that can guide us.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Because there is no new comment from you, and we are unable to reproduce the issue on our own, I will close this thread now as outdated.

If you or any other player will experience this issue again, please make a new thread and provide all needed info there.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind Regards

Keen Software House: QA Department

Replies have been locked on this page!