[01_197_168][DS] Mods duplicating when server saves after start
we noticed an issue with our Mods (reported on the server browser) is now at over 500, while we actually only have 24 (or something along those numbers) installed.
We install Mods via Collection. But I heard other people having the same issue without collection having the same problem.
On any startup of the server all mods are loaded (the correct amount of mods). And on first auto save after the server fully booted up the amount of mods reported in the sandbox-config.sbc increases. it does not double, but increases roughly by the amount of mods we have in our collection.
Mods are not listed twice in the sandbox-config.sbc but only contains each unique mod once.
We notice joining our modded server with 500+ reported mods by now takes quite a long time. So we assume that each client that is connecing tries to download these 500 mods, even tho there are only ~24 unique ones.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a world configuration in Dedicated Server UI
2. Add Mod collection (for example https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2036468035) so ID 2036468035
3. Start world and wait till "game Ready" message is displayed.
4. press the restart button (this will cause "autosafe in unload"
5. observe sandbox-config.sbc containing list of mods.
6. wait till server has restarted
7. once "game ready" message is displayed press restart button again
8. observe sandbox-config.sbc list of mods has increased in size and now contains duplicates
Note: pressing restart is just a shortcut for triggering an autosave. this only occurs on the first save after the server has started up. So pretty much after any auto restart.
See Attached Logs