Crops can't be harvested - MP

Gertjan Vermeulen shared this bug 5 years ago
In Progress

I'm playing a while on a Medieval Engineers server ([PvE/PvP] Project Medieval). Last few days I succeeded in building a semi-automated farm. Since than, I'm unable to harvest large parts of the planted crops (in my case wheat and flax). Sometimes I can harvest everything, sometimes almost nothing. I asked other players to try and collect these crops, without much success.

Replies (2)

photo

Hi, sorry for the late answer. I tested this on my own DS and it was working. Do you have some screenshots of this issue that you can share with me so I can see what is wrong?

photo

hi, no problem. I attached some pictures of my setup. It's difficult to add screenshots of plants that can't be harvested. To give you more information: I use a cart with harvester, plow and seeder on it (3 of each next to each other). I pull the cart from side to side to work the field. The first 2-3 times after a restart of the server all is fine. But when I want to harvest crops (starting with the ones underneath the cart), it goes wrong. There seems to be no logic in which crops I can and can't harvest. But without restart (which seems to fix the problem) every harvest time get worse and worse. Before I start planting seedlings again, I manually remove all crops that can't be harvested with the hand plow.

photo

It just happened to me again (this time first harvest). I think it has something to do with the time the server has been up since last restart. I harvested the field by hand. On the screenshot you see the crops I can't harvest on both fields.

photo

Hello, do you think its possible to get save of that DS? Or can you send me coordination of your farm? I think there is an issue with synchronization between you and DS, but I need to look at it little more.

photo

Hey,

Getting a save will be difficult. Here is the URL to the server:

https://medieval-engineers.net/server/5846/

Coords: Fareon G7 A9

photo

Send me your coordination and I will try to look at it. Maybe I will see what is wrong.

photo

Fareon G7 A9

photo

Right now I am next to your castle (I hope) and it looks good for now. I will leave my character there and I will be checking it every few hours. So I hope I will see what is wrong.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file