[ME 0.7.1.25A360] Structural Integrity super sensitive

Todd (shortybsd) shared this bug 5 years ago
Submitted

Everything is much more sensitive with SI. I have a 3x3 x 4 tall tower for windmill. The floors break on the 2nd floor. Everything is super sensitive. Disabled for now. Attached image is standing on 2nd floor. The floor attached to walls supported the middle bottom block, then I used open block vertical shafts. Windmill is attached with walls to support it. Attached is more pics from other building blowing up after this update. The load on them was heavy prior. At the top it always was light.

Replies (2)

photo

Placing a foundation on the ground and it already "Exceeded" with SI. This is definitely broke lol.

photo

Yeah, I'm having similar issues. For instance having a wooden support, then placing a wooden floor directly above the support(and then extending the wooden floor in some direction. The wooden floor that should have better integrity(because of the support underneath) actually is the only one getting to 'heavy' or 'critical' (the rest is light). Same thing happens with walls(plank wall next to stone half wall, both 3 high) would have heavy. same situation with all wood = light. Seems as if the wall carries the weight of the wall to its left and right, even though in such situations it should only carry the weight of whats above itself.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file