Inventory / Container sorting issues

Nigel Haslock shared this feedback 4 hours ago
Not Enough Votes

I would like an option to turn off the automatic rearranging of both the source and destination lists of containers.

I am a scavenger, that is, when asked to disable a ship I will grid down any haul away as many of the interesting blocks as possible, When I get back to my ship I want to distribute the components into specific containers organized into groups of components likely to be used together, high value components most likely to be sold, components unlikely to be used (at least until some more advanced blocks are released) and components that I just want to unload quickly (to get back to scavenging before the grid is deleted).

It follows that the automatic rearranging of the source and destination list is extremely frustrating.

Leave a Comment
 
Attach a file
Access denied