Ice transport across the container area without a conveyor connection
Not Enough Votes
In my creative test game, ice automatically travels from a large cargo container to the H₂/O₂ generator. The pipeline route passes through a conduit attached to a face of the small cargo container that lacks a conveyor port.
Hydrogen did not reach the small tank via this connection. The tank only began filling after I connected the conduit to a proper container port.
Expected behavior: A conduit attached to a face without a conveyor port should not transfer either ice or gas.
The original setup was created using an external blueprint generator and subsequently modified in-game. I can provide screenshots and the blueprint in question for investigation.
Files:
OGDEN 219 KLEIN...
I like this feedback
In creative mode, the H2/O2 Generator doesn’t need ice to produce hydrogen.
In creative mode, the H2/O2 Generator doesn’t need ice to produce hydrogen.
Replies have been locked on this page!