Change the exit cockpit key bind to something else.

swbarlow shared this feedback 18 hours ago
Not Enough Votes

OK I'm a complete newb with Space Engineers, and I have just started playing VS2.3 . I fully understand the alpha nature and where it stands. I am using the tutorial survival start, and it is going well, minus some tutorial omissions (or items that were explained in a previous version and not in the latest, such as skipping over what you have to do with the grasshopper other than the cockpit.


But here is probably my worst issue with the game so far, it is the "F" key bind for exiting the cockpit. As it is a commonly used key, I routinely find myself falling out of the craft at height. It would be nice if it could be rebound or modified to something like F [Hold].

Leave a Comment
 
Attach a file
Access denied