Do we need reminders that we are ignoring contract work?
Not Enough Votes
I took a break from contract work to upgrade my ship. I did not have an active contract.
After a couple of hours messing about with my ship, I got two popups from the Colonization Authority complaining about my lack of progress with my contracts. The tone of the message annoyed me most. I wouldn't have minding an attempt to entice me back to work. Instead I got accused of slacking or not meeting expectations,
In game, I see myself as an independent contractor, doing favors for the Authority, Thus, this kind of message makes me want to join the renegades. The only reason i have to stay with the Authority is access to the fast travel network.
I like this feedback
How else will SkyNet Throw shade on us for having fun.
How else will SkyNet Throw shade on us for having fun.
How dare you engineer and not complete the chore checklist???
How dare you engineer and not complete the chore checklist???
I think that's the point, from the tone of the AI when you're starting out and when you complete sectors, its pretty clear that the AI is going to become a problem later on in the storyline. Would be a logical step for those messages to turn into actual attacks if they're ignored long enough, and from what I can tell, that does seem to be the intention. I suppose we'll have to see how the story develops though.
I think that's the point, from the tone of the AI when you're starting out and when you complete sectors, its pretty clear that the AI is going to become a problem later on in the storyline. Would be a logical step for those messages to turn into actual attacks if they're ignored long enough, and from what I can tell, that does seem to be the intention. I suppose we'll have to see how the story develops though.
Engineer, you seem to have not worked on the "Build Death Ray Data Relay" objective, during the last few cycles. You are now classified a Renegade. Please submit to the local Inquisition Colonization Authority.
Engineer, you seem to have not worked on the "Build Death Ray Data Relay" objective, during the last few cycles. You are now classified a Renegade. Please submit to the local Inquisition Colonization Authority.
Replies have been locked on this page!