Interior lights dim to nothing if looked at from up close or if the camera bounces on voxels
Submitted
Lights are not lighting, something is not right.
I was mining deep into an asteroid with a ship, the interior lights on the ship should illuminate the surroundings, but as soon as I start moving around and the camera starts touching the walls of the voxel, the lights on the ship starts to dim and fade until they give no light anymore.
I have the same bug
I got the same bug, restarting the whole game fixed it for me. This affected all interior lights on all my grids, only spotlight continued to work.
I got the same bug, restarting the whole game fixed it for me. This affected all interior lights on all my grids, only spotlight continued to work.
I have this issue constantly. Interior lights stop casting light altogether after a time. Reloading the save does not fix the issue. Only stopping and restarting the whole game fixes it. I have tried the following:
None of these have fixed the issue unfortunately. My CPU is a 9800X3D, GPU is 7900XTX, I have 64 gigs of DDR5 RAM, game is installed on 2TB NVME drive with 40 percent free space, and I am running Windows 10 Pro Version10.0.19045 Build 19045. All drivers are up to date.
I have this issue constantly. Interior lights stop casting light altogether after a time. Reloading the save does not fix the issue. Only stopping and restarting the whole game fixes it. I have tried the following:
None of these have fixed the issue unfortunately. My CPU is a 9800X3D, GPU is 7900XTX, I have 64 gigs of DDR5 RAM, game is installed on 2TB NVME drive with 40 percent free space, and I am running Windows 10 Pro Version10.0.19045 Build 19045. All drivers are up to date.
Am having the exactly same issue.
Am having the exactly same issue.
Since SSF Update I no longer have that problem, seems to be fixed for me.
Since SSF Update I no longer have that problem, seems to be fixed for me.
Replies have been locked on this page!