This object is in archive! 

Add Day/Night Circle Control

SiHO colus shared this feedback 9 months ago
Not Enough Votes

I need a Feature that allows my Bases or Vehicles to turn on/off things, such as Lights depicting the Day/Night time.

For example, I have built a WW2 Warship (for Watermod) that also has Lights outside on Deck - During Night it's good to lit it up so Players can see where they're going, but during the Daytime I would like to have it turned off Automatically. The Custom Turret Controller would be a Good Idea: it has an "Select Actions" Option, that worked in the Past for me for Script Free Homing Missiles. Turn On Forward Thruster when the CTC is aimed at the Enemy, and turn it back off when not anymore. I want this to work with the "Always Aim at Sun" option. Put a angled Camera on a Hinge and Rotor, set the rotation of the Hinge below 10° + or -, (depends which direction you have built the Camera on)

And as soon the Camera can aim at the Sun, the Selected Group of my Outside Deck Lights turn off, and when the Sun gets down and is Lower than my Hinge Allows to aim for the Camera, the CTC sends a Command to turn off the Lights.

I know there are few other variants to let it work like that - such as with batteries, a solar Panel and a Event controller. But that won't work on my Battleship, since it requires Nuclear Reactors to Power everything.

So Please: Allow to Set Actions for the CTC when "Always Aim at Sun" is Turned on too. It would help many People who wants to add some aesthetics to their Builts, but also allow them to use the lights (or other things) only when needed.

If you add this Please inform me about it. :)

Leave a Comment

Attach a file