This object is in archive! 

Lights alternate Colours

John Dawson shared this feedback 22 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Have you built a ship with perfectly placed lights but when thinking to add a battle mode/ alert level or even depressurization warnings you realize that you would have to add more lights in the rooms to give the ambient color you require, then realize it would take up more space resulting in reduced detail of the room and don't want a spinning light just to change the mood? then look no further than this suggestion.

Suggestion

I suggest something I haven't seen posted which would be the ability to have an alternative light color within a light block that can be switched either at an action trigger like if the ship is depressurized for example, through timers or button activation.

the timer blocks have multiple color systems to them already so you could utilize this system in part but allow us to choose the colors within the block. most common would be your normal light and a red for a battle-ready mode or depressurization or just allowing a room to change from a low light level to full illumination as the 2 colors would have their own light settings

Overall would allow for more detail within an interior as it would reduce the number of lights required to do what I've previously discussed and open up more space within rooms to add more utility blocks or blocks added in the future.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file