Not effective hydrogen engine in EU public Test
Small big grid ship, with energy backup: hydrogen engine.
120t of Ice,
2x H2 convertor
1x hydrogen engine motor
1x small hydrogen tank, Stockpile On
8x hydrogen thrusters, Off
4 x Battery
2x gyroscope, ship is not move, just stay close of Ice asteroid.
Ore detector is Off, Lights Off, Basic Assembler and Basic refinery OFF.
Ship is in self-parking mode.
Ship is parking in space a 2 day, when I not on line.
1. Mine Ice ore 120t with 1 ship drill = cca 1,5 hour
2. 120t not too much for Recharge battery
3. After a day or 2 days, is Ice gone, battery stored total minimum cca 120kW x 4
4. Info is Time for recharge cca 3h.
5. I'm stuck nearby Ice asteroid in space a week. it's not very fun.