Economy Update Ideias
- We have to buy the safe zone "fuel" item from NPCs. Space Engineers is a mining game, everything comes from it.
- The player can leave the "shield" off, when attacked, bum, turn it on. The fun is over and there is nothing that pvp players can do about it. No shooting, no raiding, no fun, no emotion.
- We can just turn ship into station right next the raid target then turn on the safe zone.
- It's not fun.
This system can be better (and funnier) by adding a new ore to the game.
- Make it waste a lot of power with refining.
- This ore can be turned into "shield energy".
- (Optional) This energy can be store into a different battery, and then the "safe zone generator" consuming this energy.
- (Optional) Add a refinery module that allows it to refine this new ore. Also, consumes a lot of extra power.
- The shield's radius decreases as the battery goes down.
- Shooting on the shield or making the ship crash inside consumes more energy.