This object is in archive! 

Atmospheric Thrusters not working/work but rubber band back to starting position

David Ontko shared this bug 4 years ago
Need More Information

Replies (3)

photo

I have made 3 mining ships on the server keen #2. First one last night and it would get about 5 feet off ground and then rubber band back to starting location. went to bed then tried again after I woke up and everything was wonky. decided to make a new ship. made the ship and thrusters were not working at all. the drills worked and landing gear so I know there was power. made another ship same thing. came back an hour later and they work but same problem as I had the night before. The ship will lift and turn but then rubber bands back like its fighting some unknown force and locks back to the ground. turned off landing gear so they wont auto lock same thing happens. kind of frustrating.

photo

Hi,

What is the name of you character on the server pls?

Thanks

photo

From what i gather its a server wide desync error if you quit the game and come back in you will see the thrusters work ish because to other players they don't see the thrusts work or they do but they wont see the ship move. because when you do you rubber bacn back to your original position the players are desynced and server restart fixes all the ships already built but doesn't fix the ships built after wards i hope that gave more info.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file