This object is in archive! 

Custom ships in stores

Guest shared this feedback 4 years ago
Not Enough Votes

Please offer an option for admins to setup custom ship stores with custom ship blueprints.

Replies (2)

photo

I haven't tried out the Beta Upgrade yet, But can you build your own stores? If so, can you fix it where you can load blueprints of your ships and able to set price so people can buy them?

photo

Yeah, thats what I want as well. Right now those ship stores only spawn from generated stations. I would like to set up a market block, then chose a blueprint and then define the amount and the price for it. For dedicated server owners this would be absolutely wonderful.

photo

I think admins could edit the config files to set what ships are sold, but I'm not quite sure. Xocliw talked on steam about how he wasn't sure about having players sell ships to eachother as it would be easy to bait and switch or booby trap sold ships, so I don't know. What I would REALLY like to see would be some ship-selling stations to offer "Custom Ships" where they will build a ship that you choose out of your blueprints list for a substantial cost and some amount of wait time (since they have to build it).

photo

Yeah, thats a good point and thats why I would offer the ship market only for admins.

photo
photo

Hi,

Admins have possibility to change NPC station stores and replace our sell able ships/cars with their own.

As for player stores we will consider this feature.

thanks for feedback

Leave a Comment

Attach a file