This object is in archive! 

Wheel Bugs

Vanquished Bear191 shared this bug 5 years ago
Submitted

A) cant go very fast without flipping over

B) when trying to connect up to my base the wheels would glitch out causing me to jump around slamming into my base every time (this was on unfinished armor blocks)

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Vanquished Bear191

I think this report needs more detail so that Keen can determine what more specifically is the bug you are experiencing.Stable rovers are hard to build in general and many first attempts do flip over, this is normal for this game and is part of what I believe is an intended challenge inherent to the game.

If you believe you have encountered a bug then you could provide mor info for instance by provide a video, a series of images or a workshop blueprint or world showing your rover design, its wheel configuration, the settings for your wheel suspensions and what maneuver you were attempting when you flipped over.

Same for B, provide more information on the circumstances in which this glitch occurs, in order for any bug to be fixed under any circumstance the developers need to be able to re-create the bug on their own machines so that they can analyze it, tinker with it and be able to determine when it is fixed. This applies in all forms of tech-support universally.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file