More Realistic Hydrogen Takeoff sounds

StewyPlaysGames shared this feedback 3 years ago
Submitted

Hello,

I was just wondering if it was possible to make the hydrogen thruster sound like an actual spaceflight takeoff (i.e. Falcon-9 takeoff sounds). Of course I understand launching from an earthlike atmosphere is different than a non-earthlike atmosphere as there would be some changes there, and that there would be no sound out in space. Also I understand that Hydrogen thrusters sound differently than the oxygen/kerosene mixture the Merlin engines create. I just think it would be a cool semi-realism add-in. I just imagine spending so much time working on a ship just to send it up and listening to something as cool as that. I know this could be a difficult ask and that it may never happen. However, I felt I should ask. I am including a link to a YouTube video that has the Falcon-9 launch sound on it for inspiration. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMtn4nECOcg

If there is a way for me to do it myself then I will certainly try, I would just need some help pointing me in the right direction.

Thanks for your time.

V/R

Stewy

Leave a Comment

Attach a file