This object is in archive! 

Game freeze

Manuel Graf shared this bug 4 years ago
Submitted

Today i had load the new update.

After an hour game freeze complete.

Restart the game.

Five minutes later same crash.

In Version 1.193 i can play ten hours without any problem.

Since the update with Triton was released i have always in every hotfix same problem.

Only 1.193 work well.

Amd Cpu (3900x)

and Nvidia GPU

Hope you can fix this.

I purchased new DLC and cant play without freeze.

Best regards

Replies (2)

photo

Happening to me as well. I use mods but everything could be fine for 20 hours and then suddenly the game freezes and I have to manually close. Attempting to reload results in the game freezing just as I spawn into the world. I can hear sound and see effects but nothing moves and neither can I. I have attached 2 log files. The first one was from 2 days ago. I had to remove all of my mods, load the world and then put them back and all was fine until today. That's the second log. After 20 hours of play and several start/stops/saves/loads the game just suddenly froze. I will work thru getting my game going and report what I did to get around the issue for now.

Edit: Also would like to note that the game micro stutter/micro freezes all the time as well, sometimes freezing for 20 or 30 seconds before resuming. This occurs at seemingly random intervals but could be related to scripts that are running as well I guess, but happens so much and it has never been this bad. When the game is not stuttering or outright freezing it runs smooth as butter.

Edit again: Release version of course. Link to my game world on steam >> https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2043699791

photo

Exact same problem here 1.194. Only just bought the game and while I like it otherwise, these freezes, from which it sometimes does recover after as long as several minutes make it more or less unplayable. It also freezes repeatedly on startup, I'd say I'm at most 20% succesful in getting the game to start without a freeze. Then I'm maybe 20% succesful in getting a save to load, and then there's gameplay which always eventually freezes as described above...

Leave a Comment

Attach a file