This object is in archive! 

[1.189.033] Uncontrollable character (Video)

Sykel shared this bug 5 years ago
Solved

I'm playing with experimental mode off, completely vanilla, single player and locally. Character becomes uncrollable without reason, video attached.

Replies (2)

photo

Had the same happen twice. both times on earth. It happened with mods so I removed them and had it happen once more. can't cause it though, just seems to happen now and then.

photo

i agree, it's impossible to reproduce due to his randomness

photo

Have the same experiences, first time on planet and the second time in space when I left cryo module. Reload did help on planet not in space. I had to committed siucide :)), virtually, then everything OK. No mods used, local game.

photo

had the same problem with pushing and pulling thru space after leave a cockpit from a ship (cockpit and controlstation).

photo

Happened to me on the moon. All I had done was ground down the armor block below me and fell onto the voxels below. I turn on my jet pack to jump back out of the hole and was thrown from my base. My backpack came to rest 1k away.

photo

Above is just one instance. I have had it happen many times durring the test. Always starts when the jet pack turns on, but not every time the jet pack turns on. Also running into invisible barriers that require a reload to clear. I think its the rag-doll glitching.

photo

I was using Easy inventory and auto ore pickup mods as my only mods. I doubt they were the cause.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file