Trophies not tracking on PS5

Austin Ramey shared this bug 4 months ago
Won't Fix

I have visited every planet, even spawned in planets to fly to and my Explorer trophy is stuck at 50%.

I also have to 1969neters on a moon I walked over 50km and still stuck on 16%.

Replies (22)

photo

Hello Engineer,

Thank you for your report.

Could you please tell us if you're testing on standard Custom Worlds without changing any settings? These achievements require Survival Mode and won't work if, for example, Creative Tools are enabled.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Keen Software House: QA Department

photo

Yes, it is a custom world even scenarios while being in survival, although I’ve tried plain survival and survival with creative tools turned on. And nothing tracks

photo

Hello Engineer,

Could you please tell us which Custom Worlds have you tried for the Explorer achievement? You should be able to obtain the achievement by spawning in each of the drop pods in Distant Moons, Distant Worlds and Home System custom worlds.

Could you please tell us which world you have tried for Giant Leap for Humankind achievement?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

photo

I have tried each of those worlds and scenarios, and seems like my progress started and just haunted entirely.

When I noticed it was frozen I even tried plain survival spawn in a drop pod on that planet / moon and tan around, died and respawn on the next one and still not track

photo

Hello Engineer,

Please try starting a new game for each planet, that might help.

What about the second question? Which world you have tried for Giant Leap for Humankind achievement?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

photo

Yes I have tried a new world per planet still no progress, and for giant leap I have tried every moon the same way

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Could you please send us logs?

To send logs, you can follow those steps:

1. Reproduce the issue attempting to spawn on each planet within the same game session and walk on the moon for some distance
  2. Press triangle on gamepad or F1 on keyboard in the Main Menu or Pause Menu to open Help screen
  3. Open section Report issue
  4. Fill up email address (required) and description (optional)
  5. Press ‘Send report’ to send it
  6. Update this thread with details filled in the report for us to be able to identify it

Thank you.

Kind Regards

photo

Unfortunately when I gave up on trying to get the trophies after three days of trying I deleted the worlds

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Sorry, we're having difficulty understanding you. What worlds did you delete? You can perform the steps that we described by starting new games from New Game/Custom Game screen.

For the walking on the Moon, please use the Moon Base custom game with default settings.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

photo

I will try moon base scenario / custom world on default settings. But the explorer trophy will not progress.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Please let us know when you've sent logs. This will help us identify the issue.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

photo
photo

I’m in the same situation, explorer trophy stuck at 50% in survival mode.

photo

Hello, I have a problem with the explorer trophy on ps5. I visited all the planets and moons that the base game offers in survival mode, I even tried with the administrator commands to make all the planets appear one by one and then go there. The trophy remains stuck at 50%. Sincerely

photo

You’re not alone, I’ve done EVERYTHING for the explorer trophy, that keen said to do. Even my moon walking trophy is stuck after everything they said to do.

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues. Have you tried all the steps mentioned in this thread, like spawning on drop pods in Custom Worlds Distant Moons, Distant Worlds and Home System?

Using any admin tools might interfere with the achievement progress.

Could you please submit logs as described above in the thread and let us know when you've done so?

Thank you.

Kind Regards

photo

I’ve submitted a tens of logs, but still doesn’t help when I’ve done everything without admin tools and still don’t count

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Please follow the steps for submitting logs we've outlined and update this thread with the information we requested. Otherwise we cannot find your logs.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

photo
photo

Hello, Engineer!

We can suggest another method you can try.

Using PlayStation interface, delete all trophies for the game if that option is available.

This is a radical move that will remove all trophy progress.

If you attempt to do it, please observe the progress when spawning on different planets from Custom Worlds. Spawning on all plants in Distant Moons should reward 50% progress. Spawning on planets on Distant Worlds should increase it to 62%. Spawning on all planets on Home Worlds should increase the progress to full and reward the achievement.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

photo

Not sure how you delete all trophies

photo

Hello, Engineer!

In the PlayStation interface select Trophies. Highlight Space Engineers and press Options. You might see the delete option depending on your total Trophy progress for the game.

If that option is not present, please try selecting Sync with PlayStation Network instead.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

photo

I don’t see none of those options

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Could you please tell us which options are available for you when you press Options on Space Engineers in the Trophy screen? Would it be possible to attach a screenshot?

Thank you.

Kind Regards

photo

This is options I got

photo

Hello, Engineer!

We see the issue. Please try highlighting Space Engineers using D-pad in the main trophy screen and pressing options. You should hopefully see one of the options we've mentioned there.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

photo

Still nothing

photo

Hello, Engineer!

Unfortunately it seems like we have only one radical step left to recommend, complete deletion of saved data for the game.

If you wish to retain any specific save files, we recommend publishing them to mod.io first.

After you have published all saves you want to retain, please go into PlayStation UI Settings/ Storage/Console Storage/Saved Data and remove all saved data for Space Engineers. This will remove cloud blueprints, scripts, saves and in-game settings.

After this step please try obtaining the achievement without changing any settings from default if possible.

Thank you for your patience, we really appreciate it.

Kind Regards

photo

Hello, Engineer!

We can inform you that the last steps we recommended have worked in a similar situation for another user. Please refer to this thread for full steps they have taken:

https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/playstation/topic/42116-trophy-explorer-does-not-drop-stuck-at-50

Kind Regards

photo

Hello Engineer,

As there has been no reply to this thread in some time, we will close it. We hope the issue is resolved.

If you're experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Kind regards,

Leave a Comment

Attach a file