Still need a motivation to return fighting gravity
Globally a promising update, but miss a balancing planet/space to give a third chapter to a survival adventure.
Actually first exciting survival challenge is clear, win the gravity challenge to reach space.
After that you discover the comfort of 0g life, compensating by far O2 and pressurize new difficulty.
Moving and mining become 10x (20x ?) easier and you intend to build fancy station and your first self-living ship to reach an other planet/moon.
After that should become the step of colonization … but why finally ? why returning in this gravity shitting mess ?
After one hour of building again under gravity, your only wish is to return playing in god mod among the asteroids.
You should keep the attractivity of space for the mid game, but something in the late game should give us a reason to go back on big planets.
For exemple :
- Uranium only on planets but platinum needed to do a nuclear reactor.
- Make some ores very rares in space and easy to find only on planets or moons.
- Silver essentially on planets and platinum essentially on moons.
Just give an utility to our transport ship :D
And finally in the same way you should make appear the space different than an engineering paradise :
- Cold management more oppressive
- Depressurization accident more destructive
- Less O2 autonomy
- Magnetic boots energy cost
Thanks for your attention :)