[Public Survival Test] Make "Basic" blocks not throw away
- Add module slots like the Assembler has.
- Remove some ores from being able to be refined in the larger refinery block. (Silicon, Stone,)
- Change the Ore >Ingot recipe so that Ores also refined in the smaller refinery produces lots of slag (gravel)
- Ores removed from the larger refinery are only produced in the smaller one.
- Ores in both get more material per Kg in a larger one.
- Basic Refinery is no longer a throw away block.
- Make a 2x2x4 Assembler (same as Lg refinery)
- Use the Current assembler 1x1x2 as the Basic Assembler
- Remove some items from the large Assembler (Non-Elite tools, weapons, etc. some low Volume components like Computers and put them in the Basic Assembler.)
- Result: tier 1 tools are in SKIT, Tier 2 in Basic Assembler, tier 3 in Advanced.
- Block size is balanced compared to refineries.
- Small items are made in smaller assembler, larger ones in larger Assembler.
- Basic assembler is not a throw away block.