How to refuel connectorless ships/vehicles without uranium?
In the past i just put uranium into the reactors. But in the new "non-uranium-age" it is not possible to fuel ships/vehicles in a similar way.
Batteries -> need connector or merge block to charge
Hydrogen engine -> needs o2Gen + ice cargo container -> just too big and too weak for ships
I have 3 ideas to solve this
1. battery charging through landing gear
- if a landing gear is connected to a "friendly" grid then it can supply the own grid with energy
2. add "charged power cell" item
- you can craft "charged power cells" in the assembler (should be very expensive)
- put the "charged power cells" into a empty battery
- battery will charge by use up the "charged power cells"
(must be well balanced)
3. add electric wires to the game
- connect two grids with a electric wire to transfer energy between them
- they tear when the distance becomes too big