A major UI(User Interface) Revamp is required
Through the last 2 years we had a few major updates that addresses aspect of the game that needed some focused work.
I believe we are now due for a major interface revamp.
Many suggestion as been made over time and they were never really implemented.
Here a few ideas:
1) I see lacks of info in hoovering box, could give more informations, ex in production tab you only see the name of the component, we could add the mass and volume at least. tools, no metric to compare them, blocks, size (1x1x2) brief description of what it does
2) Having the possibility to configure toolbar so our strange group show a better icon and name
3) inside inventory should have the possibility to scale down the size of those cargo square, they are way far too big which limit what we can see in a single screenshot.
4) chat/faction chat need revising, i think you are already working on that one which also mean get the comms windows out of the control to have it with a good modular chat in the main interface
5) we could use more module object on main playing screen, so we could move things around to arrange our view as we please
6) Use of color is totally lacking, this is a sad monotone interface, were is that candy color that catch our eye and make you say wowwwww when you look at it.
7) GPS screen and management and on hud display need to be improve as well, sort by actual distance, group in subfolder.
8) The new faction screen could have way more information like log of your reputation change, more lore about the npc faction, a more detailed view with quotient of their relation to other faction.
9) I'm sure other players have some great idea to add to this list.
*** Please like this post to make those change a priority for keen ***