Number of bugs are ridiculous
Submitted
Hello
Just open, 123 pages.. 20 per page... 2460 bugs..
Are you developing the game or creating bugs?
Patches fixed:
193.022 - 20 bugs
193.021 - 4 bugs
193.020 - 11 bugs
193.019 - 9 bugs
Depends on performance solving around fixes around 20 bugs per 2 weeks. 520/year. No idea how much new is created during releases. I think this game will be bug free somewhere near 2025. Invest in QA. Users are not beta testers.
Big competitor is coming.
Frustrated after another piston explosion...
Cheers
Files:
Screen.PNG
Access denied
I like this feedback
yeah they recently "fixed" controller support and made it about 100x worse and introduced new bugs and made it less polished
now thanks to this fix I can no longer change the color of paint im using until I put away the paint tool
you also cannot open doors or interact with anything while you have a block out
also now the menu scrolls infinitely when you hold down left or right trigger this is infuriating because opening the menu and deselecting block placement is the ONLY WAY you can cancel placement but because placement is bound to the trigger this means every time you want to cancel placement you scroll the menu a random amount meaning because of these changes you will basically always open the menu to a random ass fucking place
yeah they recently "fixed" controller support and made it about 100x worse and introduced new bugs and made it less polished
now thanks to this fix I can no longer change the color of paint im using until I put away the paint tool
you also cannot open doors or interact with anything while you have a block out
also now the menu scrolls infinitely when you hold down left or right trigger this is infuriating because opening the menu and deselecting block placement is the ONLY WAY you can cancel placement but because placement is bound to the trigger this means every time you want to cancel placement you scroll the menu a random amount meaning because of these changes you will basically always open the menu to a random ass fucking place
Replies have been locked on this page!