The ability to remove bushes

Matt shared this feedback 4 years ago
Submitted

Why is it that there is an ability to remove a tree but no ability to remove a bush, i hate the idea of having to relocate a whole base because of a tiny bush that is somehow indestructible

Replies (4)

photo

This is a massive yet so simple oversight of the developers. I'm genuinely pissed off right now because I spent 2 days working on a new base in survival, and I logged on this morning only to find that one of this indestructible bushes have decided to spawn under my base, and there's no way to get rid of it. Either I have to deal with this no collided branches coming from my hangar floor, or I have to entirely relocate, which is just absurd!

photo

SOLUTION: You can remove it using the voxel hand!

photo

this does not always work. seems like this is not a bug anymore but a "feature"

we are waiting for the AI Update and still we have bushes that wont go away....come on Keen.

photo
photo

Though I'm not sure what the answer should be, I know I *don't* like the answer "just activate cheats!"

I appreciate that there *is* an answer, thank you... I just think there should be a non-cheaty way to do this.

At approaching 2500 hours in this game... This is the only reason I have ever had to use the voxel tool. Poked around with it very briefly years ago, but never since... (On the bright side, I guess it is at least an excuse to learn!)

photo

My pretty base! I have a flying bush and it's killing my OCD. Please help! I have nightmares about this bush in the middle of my base that took a month to build!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file