Make Space more Interesting (Nebulars, Black Holes, Planet Orbits, Planet/Nebular own Resources,...)

The_Igel shared this feedback 4 years ago
Submitted

I really like the game Space Engineers because it's like a giant Space Sandbox with interesting physics.But in my opinion there are things missing to make the game a way more interesting Space Simulation/Sandbox.

Currently space is like a giant room full of nothing but asteroids and OP space pirate ships that are randomly appearing in your face. In survival, going to space is a very interesting first goal but for me the satisfaction didn't last for a long time because there really wasn't much to see or to discover. The fact that going to other planets is extremely useless makes the situation even worse.

So now I have the suggestion to make space/the game itself more interesting by making it a much more "realistic" simulation by adding planet orbits (for space stations like the ISS in real life), moving asteroids/meteorites/comets, Space Nebulars that CAN be toxic or that effect your machines effectifity or only block a bit of vision (they should be typicaly colored and spotable from a very far distance) and Black Holes (that aren't annoying and aren't common).

Also the game should make you go to other planets/nebulars to find special resources that you can't find anywhere, but there.

Sorry for any bad English, I'm from Germany :D

Leave a Comment

Attach a file