effective survive

Micle shared this feedback 4 years ago
Submitted

I believe that some players love to survive, when they turn on the game, when the player has only a tool ... And they hope for luck and for their intelligence. I often played in a spacesuit and never managed to survive far from the planets - the oxygen ran out, and to build a small oxygen farm I needed 2 barrels. If you find help and you're lucky, then there will be only 1 barrel.

My suggestion is to supply the astronaut with 3 medical kits. This will allow the player to disassemble the satellite and from the disassembled materials to dock the initial survival kit to the battery, cover the soil and make an oxygen farm.

Thank you for understanding

Replies (2)

photo

I, too, love to player in survival mode. I often start in space with nothing more than my basic tools...no hydrogen or oxygen bottles; I find I run out of power long before I run out of oxygen or hydrogen. The key to survival is NOT to panic. Also, for survival in space to work, you need to have the "random encounters" checkbox under advanced settings checked so that hostile ships and bases will be available to you. Then head for one of the randomly blinking signals, fight your way in, hack one of the features that you can rebuild such as an O2/H2 generator (or grind enough parts to quickly build a landing gear, then build a passenger seat; from the seat you can "own" everything). Change ownership of all the components on the derelict station or ship to you, then go about looking for supplies such as an oxygen bottle. From that point on survival is pretty much assured.

photo

I play on servers where random encounters are turned off, and sorting out the satellite details to build a project for survival lacks in particular large pipes

Leave a Comment

Attach a file