Powering off ship Powers off entire base

Angel Duck shared this feedback 4 years ago
Submitted

I have 2 ships currently connected to my one asteroid base using connectors. I do not often use them so i would like to simply press Y while in the cockpit and shut them off, however doing so powers the entire base off both ships included and causes issues.

I thought a simple fix would be to make the base have a Primary Cockpit and then let the ships be secondary. However this still does not work properly. The powering off of any ship connected to a base through connection tubes powers the entire base off. This has been a real pain.

Please let us shut off ships and not have it affect the base... Yet still allow the ships to be connected through connection tubes. At lease make this an option.

Thanks Keen Developers.

Replies (3)

photo

Has anyone else experienced this?

photo

This had been fixed for a while but I experienced it again last night in survival

photo

I experienced it yesterday. On Alien-planet base I landed my Miner, docked it to connector and attempted to turn Miner off. Whole base turned off.

P.S. I need ability to turn off just thrusters more often then I need ability to power off...

photo

Update: Same issue with 'P' key, I connector-docked my ship to a larger one, transfered ore, then tried to undock and my large ship undocked every other docked ship and unlocked from asteroid. In the very least it is inconvinient.

P.S. I'm fairly certain some of the landing gears and connectors should not be triggerable by 'P'

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file