Small/Tiny Hydrogen Tank Block

AmbassadorPineapple shared this feedback 4 years ago
Submitted

https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/publictest/topic/small-hydrogen-tank

A reinforcement on this, I hope we can try this again and request a stand-alone 1x1x1 or 1x2x1 tiny tank for small ships and 1x2 for Larger ships.

Because right now the engine will store, but because the engine must be on in order to store fuel, it will consume it to charge bateries etc.

Sorry for the errors in this post, I was typing blind.

I know I'll have to do that anyway, but not when I'm trying to refuel and all my hydrogen is being consumed aster than it can fuel. And it's from the batteries. :(

There's gotta be a workaround for this without forcing my batteries on Discharge every time I want to use my hydrogen portion of myhybrid rovers.

Replies (2)

photo

Still no small tanks. Sad.

photo

16 days later. Nothing changed. :(

photo

16 days is just a blink ... there are other good ideas gathering dust for year or more.

photo

Sure. It wasn't really meant in a serious way. I was just building a new hydrogen miner and the huge tank triggered me again, and then I started browsing through the feedback forum for this. ;)

photo

maybe small grid 2x2x3 hydro tanks would pair size with small grid hydro engine

photo
photo

Also smaller oxygen tanks - 1x1x1 for large grids, some smallish also for small grids (like 2x1x1).

And/or make the generic gas tank (default: no gas) and let it be changeable when the tank will be empty.

Plus option to vent the current content.

photo

For this, use Oxygen Bottles. You can breathe inside your cockpit if you have them in the cockpit's inventory.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file