workshop scenario created as a new game splits into two save folders

BookBurner shared this bug 25 hours ago
Submitted

When I start any scenario from the workshop, it creates two save folders. One with the original name (and datetime suffix) and the other with the (Workshop) prefix.


The actual name of the session is also with the (Workshop) prefix, meaning that all storage files are in one folder, while the originals from the workshop are in the other.


I tried to go around it by re-naming the world, but that leads to some of the files be saved as defaults...


In the end, when I want to deliver a scenario with pre-configured mods, I have to deliver .zip folder with the original config as well as the guidance where people are supposed to place it. It is very 2003 as far as modding goes...


If there is a simple way to fix this issue, I will be happy to hear it. But I was not able to find it.

Leave a Comment
 
Attach a file