Add more planets

Joseph Thompson shared this feedback 5 years ago
Submitted

Need to add more vanilla planets to the game.....maybe make them really far away or atleast a little farther away then the alien planet. Also dwarf planets would be really nice too and maybe planets where you would need a special kind of ship built just to land on it (i.e. Venus or Jupiter). Also maybe more than 1 moon for some planets and possibly rings?

Replies (2)

photo

Bump

photo

I would love to see the game at a point where you could have several planets and moons basically a full solar system from mercury to pluto with all the moons and asteroid belts within. of course, at first this would just be as-is with no orbital mechanics but with the advancements, we've seen over the years eventually an orbital system could be implemented for all the planets and moons to realistically replicate the real solar system.

I just hope it's not too long before we see at least more optimizations and possibly a unique planet cap of 3 increased to at least 5 for starters so we could at least enjoy the starter system with Tritan and an alien planet in the distance

Leave a Comment

Attach a file