[BLOCK SUGGESTION] Fighter Cockpit Redesign/Rework

Inaky Turner shared this feedback 4 days ago
Not Enough Votes

Hi there,

With so many awesome new cockpits now in the game, the model for the fighter cockpit feels woefully far behind the curve. I love the current work that the art team are putting out, and would really love to see a holistic rework of the classic Fighter Cockpit, it's such a fantastic shape that I wish I didn't have to feel so hesitant about using on my ships.

What would be best would be for the struts to be removed to make it feel in line with contemporary jet fighter cockpits, but I'd certainly be more than satisfied if it was just given a model overhaul to bring it in line with current modelling standards (please please make the struts thinner though if they're kept, the current model has such ludicrously thick struts.)

There are plenty of other blocks that could also use this treatment, but I feel as though the Fighter Cockpit would be massive if it could be redesigned (hell even release a "Mk.2" as part of a DLC/newsletter reward, I'd happily spend money on that!)

Thanks for reading, I live in hope that this might come to fruition :)

Replies (1)

photo

I would gladly spend money on this. Tbh even just a block overhaul DLC would be amazing.

Just imaging what Keen could make of redesigning the old blocks is so cool

Leave a Comment

Attach a file