Please restore the old G-menu groupings. The Contact ones are terrible.

Matthew shared this bug 10 days ago
Submitted

The g-menu used to be great. Now it's sub-par. It actually slows me down. I used to be able to fit all of my most used blocks neatly over five organized hotbars. Now there are multiple groups for the same thing, like multiple groups for lights, or the old truss/interior block group is now split over three. The old ladder group was great - gave you ladders and ramps, but now that group is split into many and now clutters my hotbar with unnecessary groupings. Why is Survival Kit no longer in the assembler group? None of this makes sense. It's chaos. I didn't used to need to search because I had memorized where I had placed everything on each bar. I could pick the block I needed from memory and fast. Now I can't fit everything I use on all nine hotbars because there are multiple (imo unnecessary) groups for each category. Using search is slower than what I used to be able to do, because I now have to reorganize my bar to put a new thing on, then when I'm done, put the old thing it replaced back.

Please restore the old groupings, or at least group similar things together better, like lights, for example.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file