I have posted more than 10 times requesting a new turret.

Treean Sniper shared this feedback 3 days ago
Not Enough Votes

A.

The code system provided by games now makes some people who know C # feel like they are cheating.

Claiming to be able to strike my block from 20000 meters away.

They use C # to release a large amount of non power. No energy. Borderless space debris. Strike my block from 20.000 meters away. Automated manufacturing of space debris using C # programming.

I need better options for air defense AAGUN and interception of unowned and unpowered space debris.

There are also new turrets with three gun ports. Dreadnought turret.

B.

Briefly describe the entire process.

Some people in China who use C #.

Utilize programming modules and C #. Created automated manufacturing using C #. Space debris meteor shower without electricity and without ownership.

And recorded videos and social media. Self proclaimed invincible. Very unfriendly to players who create mods. They used a lot of banned vocabulary.

They tested it. The current weapon code is completely incapable of intercepting their space debris meteor shower.

So my needs.

1. Increase proactive interception. Options for no electricity and unclaimed garbage.

2. Add a new anti-aircraft AA turret.

3. Add dreadnought turrets. The type with three barrels.

C.

If you don't understand. The meaning of C #. It's just an automatic drone without ownership.

Automatically search for players. Then use code to automatically create blocks without electricity and ownership. Throw these blocks as meteor showers towards the target player. No difference. Range of 20.000 meters.

So now there is an urgent need for new air defense target options. Intercept these space debris.

fcf2e3edcedc68f36b689fa5b4c67eb1

19f351f622defead3f635a3be478ed83

You should understand this last picture.

Replies (2)

photo

Isso seria facilmente resolvido com armas e ferramentas baseadas em laser.

SE você precisar disso URGENTEMENTE.

photo

what did you smoke and can i have some?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file