This object is in archive! 

MODS OFFLINE. or maybe a mod off loader please

the steelkeeper shared this feedback 3 months ago
Not Enough Votes

im requestin for the function for space engineers to register all mods offline. like how we have mods in gmod that still function with or without online activity, id like the similar functionality as long as we turn the game world to offline.

The extremely cumbersome and time-consuming task of downloading, extracting, and relabeling all the folders and finding out where to put them.

if this is not possible could there be an option to quickly offload all the mods to properly labeled folders to make it easier to play offline as this game is my favorite space game.

Replies (3)

photo

I'd like to add that restricting all cosmetics, paint textures, and DLCs to online only is extremely horrible game design.

photo

100% agree that's why I stopped playing this game, I have moved from the city and all I have is faulty mobile connection, not even worth trying to play, error all the time. Just a blank mods window as the saves.

I know there are illegal methods but c'mon I own every single DLC, if buying isn't owning then p***** isn't stealing.

photo

Small correction: The only things that cannot be accessed offline are the cosmetic skins. The DLC blocks are all available offline, and mods are available offline as well if you go through a manual process (which this post is a request for the automation or at least streamlining thereof).

The DLC cosmetic skins, at least, should be changed so that they can be accessed offline alongside the blocks though, I agree.

photo
photo

thank you. please help spread the awareness

photo

A button on the mod list screen to make an offline copy of a mod is probably more than sufficient, and while I don't find the manual process particularly cumbersome, I'd certainly make use of such a button. =^.^=

Blueprints and scripts would benefit similarly, I imagine.

photo

its more of a ,if they cant do it this way than why not this way, kind of thing

photo

or allow it to offload with the actual mods name

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file