This object is in archive! 

Voice Chat problem, can talk, no sound back

Chris shared this feedback 4 months ago
Not Enough Votes

I unfortunately have a issue as it was already reported 9 months ago. I activated Voice Chat and I have the sound all active. I tried everything I could but I cannot hear people. I can talk and they can hear me but when they talk, the background sound gets muted and that's it.

Sometimes it is working and sometimes it's not working. Also sometimes it is working for a person and the other person next to me is muted. So it is really weird.

To the log: I restarted my game, logged into the server and a friend came and talked to me multiple times and after that I disconnected. So it is a fresh game start. I have a plugin loader active but I don't think that is the reason because people without it have problems too. It is just Nexus seamless switch, better inventory search and some Jump Selector as well as some other plugins that don't really do much.

if you need more infos, feel free to ask. If you don't get an answer, please contact chrisofficial@gmx.de because I don't check my gmail often.

Replies (1)

photo

I have an Update.

I know that you guys need some testing and even if it is a problem on my end, you wanna know for the next person asking.

Plugin Loader + Headset: Doesn't work

Vanilla + Audio Output to Boxes: works

Plugin Loader + Boxes: works

So the problem is not with my plugins, it only doesn't work with my Headset. If I have the Audio Source t

I am in Discord right now which also uses the headset and the same microphone.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file