This object is in archive! 

VERY difficult to log into support.keenswh.com

Tom Harris shared this feedback 4 months ago
Not Enough Votes

I have tried multiple times (over many years) to access this website. When I try to register and log in, I am told the password is not correct. If I request a password reset, I get no emails. I have checked the email carefully.

I was once sent a feedback request asking about my experience here. I made the same point then that I had not gained access. But no further contact was made.

I only managed to gain access this time by logging in via Gmail. Evan that was sketchy.

It feels like having players access this site is not something KSH care about.

Replies (1)

photo

fairly certain you're right, KSH don't care.

If you pay close attention you will notice certain issues just get ignored, hotfixes are 'saved' for content release dates.

I mean... the scrap race scenario and all other scenarios where jetpack is disabled is completly broken, a niche but core part of the game. Its been whole month since the bug was reported by many people with so many duplicates and yet nothing happens.

I'd imagine right now only a skeleton crew are working on SE and the main bulk of the genius at KSH are focusing on vrage3.

Also seems like there are tickets that get left un-answered for months only to be answered late by keen and then closed because, no suprise the OP hasn't returned.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file