This object is in archive! 

Large gyroscopes, Proto-tech jump drives, and space deer

Michael Herbert Wineberger shared this feedback 4 months ago
Not Enough Votes

The idea is basically to make a large gyroscope that’s 3x3x3 blocks big Well, doing the same thing that the reactor essentially does By making it 1.3 times more efficient and 1.6 times as fast.

As of the Proto-Tech Jump drives for the next update, I was thinking basically make a very big jump drive that is massively more efficient than its counterpart Whereas For example, my ship needs practically about 100 something jump drives just to jump 16 thousand something Kilometers Because it weighs a lot of metric megatons, And the ship isn’t even done yet! I would say that this ship is designed to be an endgame sort of Battle carrier with very reinforced Heavy armor. I would imagine a Protech jump drive would be able to jump faster And much farther than your normal small grid jump drive. I’d imagine that the maximum distance for one single Proto-Tech jump drive would be 20,000 And would ignore lowering the distance for 65%-85% of the mass (Whatever you see fit) and would lower the distance only With the remaining 35%-15% of mass of the ship.

From what I heard from a YouTube video these Future blocks that are the proto-tech Ion thruster and assembler Are able to do much more, And I personally think the jump drive would make a good addition.

As per the last part, though, I think that Having the space, dear, be a faction of humanoids deer Like at one point plan for space would be an Awesome Easter egg as well as interesting to see another species in the space engineers universe! This would be Very cool And perhaps seeing several faction of these Deer people that you could fight against or team up with would be an interesting concept, Especially if they can use and make Some spaceships and things like that!

Replies (1)

photo

Idea: [Prototech] Railgun Turret

photo

Now that I’ve said this I can’t get all the ideas out of my noggin.

[Prototech] Armour, Weight of Light Armour and durability of Heavy,

[Prototech] Stealth drive, pretty self explanatory.

[Prototech] Atmospheric and Hydro thrusters, just bigger and better.

[Prototech] Large grid Autocannon, as a rapid fire Railgun.

[Prototech] Refinery, more efficient with tegular ores and able to use new ores.

[Prototech] Safe Zone, same but with larger radius, maybe 1km.

[Prototech] Warhead, maybe considered to be “Nuclear”.

The [Prototech] update will be awesome.

photo

I like your ideas!

photo

Thank you! I get most of my information from a YouTube channel called Zer0’s legion, but all of these ideas are unique.

photo

Add anti-Gravity Tech for ships when they are in planets

Too hard to make my ships Atmosphere capable

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file