This object is in archive! 

New Console Blocks Should Control Grids

Fives5555 shared this feedback 5 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Just tried out the new console blocks, and am wishing that they would be cockpit blocks. As someone who used the Kolt Command Console Mod, it seems like a miss.

Replies (4)

photo

I have written in the Steam Discussions about this. The consoles shouldn't be just fancy passenger seats, we already have inset couches, couches, beds, and so much more from DLC decorative packs. I was expecting that the new console blocks would act like control seats but they do not, sadly. I hope that Keen would reconsider and give function to these so that it would be a nice alternative to the control seats already in the game.

photo

Strongly agree, and I'd like to add: the blue screens on both corner consoles (the large one with a seat and the small outer corner one) should all be LCDs!

photo

As an alternative. I would suggest they cannot be cockpit/helm control grids, but they can have hotbar grid actions when seated as opposed to merely emotive actions. If someone really wanted to pilot they could easily use a remote block from there.

photo

I was also confused when it only let me do emotes in g menu. It would be handy to be able to trigger timers and programs and whatnot from them.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file