This object is in archive! 

Let us share with Neutral. Only "no share" "share with faction" "share with all" is too limiting

Zer0limit shared this feedback 5 months ago
Not Enough Votes

It seems strange we can shoot neutrals but not specifically share a cargo with just neutrals. Instead, we have the option to share with everyone which really means enemy. So many avenues for hostile players to take advantage of current setting options. If we have the ability to choose "share with neutral" with every block that is shareable then it would flourish a robust and detailed set of neutral players allied with each other being able to access things without letting the people they dont trust have the keys to their stuff too. I'm not sure why this hasn't been implemented since the game has been out as long as it has.

Please let us specifically choose who we want to share our cargo containers, laser antennas, Action Relay, ect! I don't mean any insult but seems like a no brainer to me. Please give reasons why this would be a bad design issue. I only see it building up the community and allowing for detailed access options.

Replies (2)

photo

Either that or let us be Friendly with other players so we can have a decent trust tier system.

photo

This would be amazing, would also allow players to build something like a fuel or trade depot for Noots to come socialize/refuel/trade at. Something like the planetside trading stations in No Man's Sky

Leave a Comment

Attach a file