Keen servers in PCU could Correlate in alts

Michael Herbert Wineberger shared this feedback 13 days ago
Not Enough Votes

I just like to quickly state my opinion

I just like to say to the official survival server admins, I know that 20 KPCU seems like a lot, but it’s not really enough to make much. Those of us pretty much do things normally across all servers that’s not really enough to make one of our ships unless if it’s a Corvette. Recommendation is 50000-60000 pcu for a player in order to make some larger but more big ships, including frigates most people would probably assume, as well as the possibility of creating one cruiser per player. I mean small ship drives where I did the game and ship gravity drives, then I probably wouldn’t care as much. it’s just that it is hard to make much on official survival servers if you’re going to have one player on the faction or if you’re to make a fleet with friends. Also, it’s practically not so easy to make a medium space station which I would consider to be at least 1/2 to 1/6 as big in volume as the octo station featured in the trailers. also maybe block limits would be a pretty good idea as well like 10k blocks per a grid.

Sorry that this is practically a paragraph 😅

Replies (2)

photo

I also saw that another person said that they should make it so that you could pay have pcu But I think that making it so that you could pay $0.50 to have 100,000 PC would be a good idea and also make it so you have to pay $3 to have 150,000 might also be a good idea for decreasing the amount of alts

photo

Yes, i said that. Why the hell are my comments beeing deleted?

I made a topic on that and it is a legitemate concern.

https://support.keenswh.com/spaceengineers/pc/topic/42663-pcu-expansion-packs-rather-than-alts

Leave a Comment

Attach a file