This object is in archive! 

Automatic connection to the Structure (by pressing "P") & other

Frunzik shared this feedback 9 months ago
Not Enough Votes

1) When the character is close to a structure, or is looking at it, pressing the "P" button opens the Control Panel of the NEAREST structure, or the structure that the player is looking at (!)

This will be much more convenient than spending extra time choosing the structure from the list that the Player wants to connect to!

2) in “Timers” - in the “Increase speed” / “Decrease speed” function == please add SPECIFIC VALUES by which you need to increase or decrease the speed (!)

Now by default, for example for rotors == the rotation speed (rpm) increases by +3 rpm, and decreases by -3 rpm (!)

this is not enough, and you need to manually specify “clear values” == increase the speed by +20 rpm, and reduce the speed by -20 rpm (!)

3) in sensors - there are 2 cells... which are UNCLEAR for a beginner (!)... only in video guides from experienced players I learned that the Left cell = this is the action of the connected device WHEN AN OBJECT ENTERS the sensor's coverage area... a Right cell = this is the action of the associated object = when the object LEAVES the sensor coverage area (!)

... I DIDN’T KNOW this before (!) so I was indignant = why does the Design behave “STRANGE” (?!!)

... it turns out = the sensor has 2 zones described above ...

Therefore, PLEASE == when you hover over sensor cells (left and right) == show a comment = WHAT is each cell needed for (?!)

Please think about it! :)

Thank you :)

Good luck! :)

Replies (1)

photo

I use T for terminal, I think the default is K? Whatever, The terminal list I get with shift-T is sorted by range, you can already muscle-memory the nearest grid's terminal.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file