This object is in archive! 

Missing ships that I build and bases In SERVERS

Ruben Gonzalez shared this feedback 10 months ago
Not Enough Votes

There is a problem everytime I play where ships would dissapear. I put name on the grid add also a beacon an the blocks would vanish. Could someone tell me how to start the server properly it happens to me everytime. I spent so much time in the past not having this problem. Is it the PCU is it the timer blocks really don't know what it is. I would spend a week building an don't want it to happen again. Would like if they can fix this issue especially for new players.

Replies (1)

photo

Do you turn off all power on the grid? or put the batteries in recharge mode to stop it using power when you are not using it? and if you do is the ship connected to another grid or just parked somewhere while it is powered off? because servers usually delete any grids that are not powered so if you turn the grid power off in anyway then the trash removal feature that servers use will see it as something that needs to be deleted.

The best way around it is to keep the batteries powered on and just turn off everything on the grid that consumes power so the battery does not die even though it is powered on, I usually make a group with all the stuff that can drain the battery and turn them off using that group.

Another way to prevent it is to connect the ship to another grid (with a connector/merge block/rotor/hinge) that has power and then set your batteries to recharge, that way you can make sure the batteries are full when you need to use the ship and the connected grid will still keep the ship powered preventing the server from deleting it.

If that is not the reason then i dont know what it is sorry.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file