This object is in archive! 

PCU Increase

NoirRavenX shared this feedback 10 months ago
Not Enough Votes

Hello, I have a suggestion. I understand why the PCU cap is at 20k but a few people including myself feel as if this is slightly to low. It I hardly enough to have a ship and a small base unless you been here a long time and know how to micro manage everything and even then it can be kinda hard at times. I am not suggesting anything massive but even 40k limit I feel is plenty.

There is plenty of people using alts as it is to keep upping their own PCU while us who play the game without abusing it are limited to the point of an unfair advantage. I feel this raise could also help give people like myself a better chance and a better experience within the game.

Now I also understand the argument about having more members and have them help you build but god for bid they are a troll, all they have to do is hard delete the base they done or even if it is a new player just helping they can delete it by mistake causing all work to be render pointless. It would be nice to be able to hold the main area even for a faction on 1 account just to prevent them kinda issues.

I just hope someone can see the image I am trying to paint as I am bad at wording things and I hope this can be considered.

Replies (2)

photo

I second this. I believe this:

Now I also understand the argument about having more members and have them help you build but god for bid they are a troll, all they have to do is hard delete the base they done or even if it is a new player just helping they can delete it by mistake causing all work to be render pointless. It would be nice to be able to hold the main area even for a faction on 1 account just to prevent them kinda issues.

would be best explained as this scenario:

Imagine you have a ship or station you've put your heart and soul into building, and surprise surprise, you smack headfirst into the PCU limit. Therefore, you ask your fellow faction member to bear some of the PCU burden. they accept, and you finish building your masterpiece. But your "Friend" ends up being a troll or a newbie that's just clicking buttons. They end up pressing the "Remove" button in their grid list (intentionally or not) and **POOF** a huge part of your magnificent ship/station goes missing.

I believe a slightly higher PCU limit would help with that issue as well.

It would also allow single account players to expand into other playstyles. I personally focus on production and helping others. But with my equipment, that means I cannot experiment with other ships and play styles, such as combat, because I have focused all my PCU on production, and it is extremely hard to optimize my designs any further. I agree with the idea of a 40k limit.

photo

Moar PCU pls

Leave a Comment

Attach a file