Player submitted responses for Good.bot

Copycat80 shared this feedback 5 years ago
Submitted

The ingame tutorial AI, known as Good.bot ,has only limited responses to questions a player may ask ingame. Rather than have the developers read endless complains of "how do I do this" and mabe filter the questions down to be put as answers to Good.bot ; I suggest that the ones who would have the best answers and questions would be the players of the SE community. If Good.bot does not have an explaination of say, how mass is calculated, an experienced player can submit a response that Good.bot can answer to !how is mass calculated? or !does inventory add mass?. the question que words and the answer can be submitted by a good player and reviewed by Keen in a streamiled system that can eventually create a mini database of helpful advice. also funs things can be addes such as.

When I type !cyberhounds -it can reply as "don't let them get you cyberdown"

please concider this idea and put your own ideas for Good.bot question/answers in comments thread.

Replies (1)

photo

That sounds like a fantastic idea! Leveraging the knowledge and experience of the Space Engineers community to enhance the in-game tutorial AI, Good.bot, could greatly improve the player experience and provide more comprehensive assistance to new players. Having players submit questions and answers for Good.bot to address various gameplay mechanics, tips, and tricks could create a scratch geometry dash valuable resource for both new and experienced players alike.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file