This object is in archive! 

Bearings for Rotor Heads

Brandon W shared this feedback 15 months ago
Not Enough Votes

I think it is fair to say that many of us in the community have at least attempted to install a rotor on both sides of a wheel to a single grid. I have just attempted this and cannot merge the grids together since it seems that the rotor and rotor head attempt to occupy the same space. It would be nice if we could have a bearing with more forgivable tolerances that we could use in lieu of rotors for free spinning support rollers.

Even if we had to create a piston and merge block setup to get it the 2nd bearing into place, I think most in the community would appreciate such an addition to the game.

Thank you for your consideration and all the hard work you put into such an awesome game!

Replies (1)

photo

You can just flip the rotors, and put the two bases on the wheel. It will be thicker a bit, but works.

photo

I attempted this. Spent an hour and a half trying to make it work. Adjusted the offset on the rotors to the absolute minimum. The rotor head was still trying to occupy the same space as the rotor and would not attach.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file